Zest Returns Policy
Effective Jan 1 2009
U.S. RETURNS POLICY FOR TRADE BOOKS AND PRODUCTS
Trade books and products purchased on a returnable basis may be returned FOB customer, pre-paid for credit, subject to the following conditions:
- Customer is entitled to return only those books and products purchased directly from us.
- We reserve the right not to accept returns more than 120 days after an edition or title is declared out of print.
- We reserve the right not to accept returns that are marked and/or that are not in saleable condition.
- Each shipment of returns should be accompanied by an accurate packing list (or reasonable substitute) showing the title, ISBN and quantity (by title) of all books included in the shipment.
- We also reserve the right to set a deadline after which we will not accept returns of any title(s).
For purchases made after January 1, 2009 RETURNS MUST BE SENT TO:
Books International at:
c/o Books International
ATTN: RETURNS DEPT
22883 Quicksilver Drive
Dulles, Virginia 20166
For purchases made prior to January 1, 2009 RETURNS MUST BE SENT TO: IPG UNTIL JUNE 1, 2009. Returns must be shipped prepaid to:
IPG Returns Dept.
600 N. Pulaski Rd.
Chicago, IL 60624