Let’s face it, most middle school and high school girls have been gossiped about, ignored, teased, taunted online, or even threatened by other girls. And lots of girls have been aggressors, too. But why do girls act this way?
And what can they do about it?
For anti-bullying month, check out Girls Against Girls: Why We Are Mean to Each Other And How We Can Change
Inside you’ll find:
– real scientific theories about why girls are cruel to each other
– steps to take when things get out of hand
– positive advice for girls on how to unite and become more empowered
– advice from female artists and athletes
– a resource section of girl-power organizations
Reading level: Young Adult Paperback: 128 pages
Publisher: Zest Books (February 1, 2009)
ISBN-10: 097901736X ISBN-13: 978-0979017360
Product Dimensions: 8.4 x 5.4 x 0.5 inches